Did you know that you can auto-post your Instagram content from PLANOLY to Facebook? You're probably aware of our Auto-Post feature that allows you to post content from PLANOLY to Instagram automatically (if you need a refresher, check out this blog post). We're excited to expand this feature to Facebook as well! If you don't currently share to your Facebook page, this is an effortless way to get more exposure to your Instagram profile and content on Facebook. An important factor to remember with this feature is that it's only accessible for Paid PLANOLY Users. If you're currently on the free plan and are interested in trying out the Auto-Post to Facebook feature, now might be a good time to upgrade your plan! With PLANOLY, you can now share your Instagram posts directly to the connected Facebook page when scheduling auto-post. Simply schedule your posts for Instagram auto post, and utilize this feature to post the same content, caption, and location tags to the connected Facebook page. There are a few important details and specifications for this feature, so read on below to learn more!
- JPEG, PNG, BMP and non animated GIFs, must be within 4:5 to 1:91:1 ratio.
- File Size: 100MB maximum
- File Type: MOV or MP4
- Frame Rate: 23-60 frames per second (slow motion videos are typically 120 or 240 FPS)
- Picture Size: Width of video HD (1920 pixel width)
- No vertical or portrait-mode videos
- Duration: 3 seconds min - 60 seconds maximum