The provision of Information is contractually required based on your use of the Services. If you do not wish to provide the Information, you may not use the Services.
Consent to Collection
Collection of Information
We collect the following information when you use the site:
• VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED INFORMATION THAT MAY INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, BILLING, AND/OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, ETC., WHICH MAY BE USED WHEN YOU MAKE PURCHASES. YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
• INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED WHEN VISITING OUR SITE, WHICH MAY INCLUDE COOKIES, THIRD PARTY TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, SERVER LOGS, AND SHOPPING HISTORY. YOU OR YOUR DEVICE ARE THE SOURCES OF THIS INFORMATION.
• INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE SITE FOR THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BRAND (“USER CONTENT”). YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
• INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WHEN REQUESTING CUSTOMER OR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE. YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
All photos, videos, and captions uploaded by you belong to you. We will never use or share your content without your consent.
Third Party Data Processors and Service Providers
PLANOLY engages certain third parties that may process data submitted to Loomly.com to perform certain business-related functions and to increase our Service's functionality. These companies assist with processing your payment, monitoring and analyzing how our Service is used and other services. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Information, Log Data and Account Information, in connection with their performance of such functions. PLANOLY currently engages the following subprocessors and service providers:
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Meta Platforms, Inc.
Google, LLC (YouTube API Services)
New Relic, Inc.
Slack Technologies, Inc.
Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Processing And Use Of Information Collected
PLANOLY processes and uses Information as follows:
• TO ASSIST IN THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE AND TO ENSURE THE DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES YOU NEED AND REQUEST.
• TO PROCESS PAYMENTS.
• TO INFORM YOU ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE OFFER. TO SEND YOU SURVEYS AND/OR RESEARCH QUESTIONNAIRES RELATED TO YOUR OPINION OF CURRENT OR POTENTIAL FUTURE SERVICES THAT MAY BE OFFERED.
• TO ANALYZE YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE TYPES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU PREFER.
• TO RESPOND TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL HELP REQUESTS.
• TO ASSIST IN THE OPERATION OF PLANOLY WEBINARS & WORKSHOPS.
• TO COMPLY WITH LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
If you use sellit, your payment will be collected by PLANOLY and passed through to Stripe, who collects, uses and processes your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies. PLANOLY does not store your payment information in connection with sellit.
PLANOLY may only otherwise disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
• REMAIN IN CONFORMANCE WITH ANY DECREES, LAWS AND/OR STATUTES OR IN AN EFFORT TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROCESS WHICH MAY BE SERVED UPON PLANOLY AND/OR OUR SITE;
• EFFECT A SALE OF PLANOLY;
• MAINTAIN, SAFEGUARD AND/OR PRESERVE ALL THE RIGHTS AND/OR PROPERTY OF PLANOLY; AND
• PERFORM UNDER DEMANDING CONDITIONS IN AN EFFORT TO SAFEGUARD THE PERSONAL SAFETY OF USERS OF PLANOLY AND/OR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
You can disable cookies through your web browser or mobile device but doing so may impact your ability to use the site.
PLANOLY currently does not respond to Do Not Track requests.
Children Under The Age of 13
PLANOLY does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this site.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our site have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our site please contact us here to unsubscribe.
Link to Other Websites
Links To And Integrations With Other Sites and Services
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Should you wish to revoke access to any service you have linked, you can access and alter the applicable security settings through the following links:
X (formerly Twitter)
Google Security Settings
PLANOLY shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Retention of Your Information
Information that we collect will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the relevant processing purpose. We will retain your information for a minimum period of one day following receipt and for a maximum period of (i) the time, you are a user with an account or (ii) ten years, whichever is longer. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, we may retain your Information when such retention is necessary for compliance with legal obligations, the protection of your vital interests, or the vital interests of another person.
Transfer of Your Information
PLANOLY is based in the United States, hosts your Information in the United States, and processes your Information in the United States. Transfers of Information to the United States will be protected by contractual means and prevailing industry standards.
Your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR provides you with the following rights:
• THE RIGHT OF ACCESS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE INFORMED OF, AND REQUEST ACCESS TO, THE INFORMATION WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU.
• THE RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST THAT WE AMEND OR UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHERE IT IS INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE. THE RIGHT TO ERASURE. YOU THE RIGHT TO HAVE THE COMPANY DELETE YOUR INFORMATION.
• THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT DATA. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST THAT WE TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY STOP PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
• THE RIGHT TO OBJECT. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO US PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION OR FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
• THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST A COPY OF YOUR INFORMATION IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT AND THE RIGHT TO TRANSMIT THAT INFORMATION TO ANY OTHER SERVICE.
• THE RIGHT NOT TO BE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE SUBJECT TO A DECISION BASED SOLELY ON AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING, WHEN SUCH A DECISION WOULD HAVE A LEGAL EFFECT ON YOU OR PRODUCE A SIMILARLY SIGNIFICANT EFFECT.
• THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN: YOU MAY FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE APPROPRIATE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY.
Data Controller Information
The Information we collect and the process is controlled by Planogram, Inc., a Delaware (United States) corporation.
Your Rights - California Privacy Rights
If you are an individual in certain jurisdictions, you have certain rights with respect to the personal information stored on our platform.
Accessing Account Information. We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us here: Contact Us.
A Record of Data Transfer. PLANOLY will provide the right to request and receive, once a year and free of charge, information about third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of personal information (if any) about you for our direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please contact us here, and please include the phrase “Personal Information Privacy Request” in the subject line, the domain name of the website you are inquiring about, along with your name, address, and email address. At our option, we may respond to such requests by providing instructions about how our users can exercise their options to prevent our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
California Online Privacy Protection Act. As required by the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“California Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code, this Privacy Statement identifies the categories of personally identifiable information (as that term is defined above and in the California Act) that we collect through our Site about individual consumers who use or visit our Site and the categories of third-party persons or entities with whom such personally identifiable information may be shared. See more about the California Act.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). You have the right to request, twice a year and free of charge, certain information about parties to whom we have disclosed or sold your personal information in the prior calendar year and a description of the categories of personal information shared. Additionally, upon request, twice a year, and free of charge, we shall provide you any information relating to your personal information and our processing of your personal information in a concise, transparent, intelligible, and easily accessible form using clear and plain language. To make such a request, please contact us here, and please include the phrase “Personal Information Privacy Request” in the subject line, the domain name of the website you are inquiring about, along with your name, address, and email address. You can also ask us to delete your personal data stored on our platform. If we receive a request to delete your data, we will ask you if you want your personal information to be removed entirely or if you want to be kept on a list of individuals who do not want to be contacted in the future (for a specified period or otherwise). We cannot keep a record of individuals whose personal information we have deleted so you may be contacted again by us, should we come into possession of your personal information at a later date. If you exercise your rights under the CCPA, PLANOLY will not discriminate against you. Requests to know and requests to delete will be honored within 45 days; if more time is needed to respond, PLANOLY will notify you. You can use an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. PLANOLY has collected, will collect, and has disclosed the personal information described below during the last year for business purposes; however, PLANOLY does not sell your personal information.
• IDENTIFIERS: INCLUDING CONSUMER NAME, ALIAS, AND SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES.
• PERSONAL INFORMATION CATEGORIES LISTED IN THE CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER RECORDS STATUTE (CAL. CIV. CODE § 1798.80(E)): INCLUDING CONSUMER NAME AND PAYMENT INFORMATION.