Buying gifts for your loved ones can be a difficult task. They either have everything already, or you have no idea what they would want. That’s why we’ve come up with our Holiday Gift Guide to help you find unique gifts that your family and friends will adore. Whether you’re shopping for your mother-in-law or your best friend, these gifts would make anyone swoon. Christmas is right around the corner, so start shopping!
1. Candles (P.F. Candle Co. $11-$32) – Who doesn’t love candles? P.F. Candles make for the perfect presents with their unique scents and beautiful packaging. Some of our favorite scents they make are Spiced Pumpkin, Sweet Grapefruit, and Spruce. They also sell reed diffusers, room sprays, home goods, and more. Give the gift of delicious scents and cozy vibes.
2. Eliana Marbled Oval Platter (Kettle & Brine $180) – The perfect gift for the hostess with the mostess. It’s made using a slip cast porcelain method, and each piece in the collection is thoughtfully made by hand. A gorgeous addition to anyone’s kitchen.
3. Western Throw Blanket (Western Darlin $40) – These blankets are exceptional for adding a beautiful pop of color to your living room or bedroom. They’re also the perfect size, and easy to grab for a picnic in the park. Even better, when you buy a blanket, they donate one to the Austin Homeless Shelter. Stay warm for a good cause!
4. Scarlett Hip Pack (Herschel Supply $59.99) – Elegant meets practical in this lovely bag from Herschel Supply. This bag is the perfect gift for girls on the go. We love that the refined silhouette can be worn as a crossbody or around the waist. Versatile fashion at it’s best.
5. Wood Coasters (Raven and Lily $32) – Coasters make a fabulous gift because most people don’t have enough of them! These coasters are especially beautiful because they empower artisans living in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains and made of reclaimed wood. Gold detailing adds the perfect touch.
6. Marble Planner (Poketo $36) – A prime gift for your friends who love to stay organized or need some assistance in that area. This gorgeous Marble Planner features metallic copper pages and copper foil printing throughout. We love that all of Poketo’s planners are open-dated so that you can start anytime.
7. Carmen Pineapple Ice Bucket (CB2 $69.95) – What can you give to someone who has everything? A silver pineapple ice bucket, of course! Pineapples are the universal symbol for hospitality, so this is the perfect give for the entertainers in your life. You could also use it to hold cookies, candy, or as an art piece for your home.
8. Pink Diamond Bottle (Swell $42) – Everyone needs water, so you might as well drink it fashionably. These Swell bottles are not only beautiful, but they keep your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. They make great gifts, and come in an array of colors and sizes! Stay hydrated in style.
9. Teak Non-slip Tray (Nannie Inez $19-$23) – Innovative and simple design makes for a perfect staple in anyone’s home. This teak wood tray is durable, lightweight, and features a non-slip coating on the surface. It’s great for kids and adults alike, and perfect for carrying coffee or snacks. Available in small or medium, but why not get both?
10. Agate Cheese Board (Anthropologie $78) – If you really want to wow someone for Christmas, buy them this unique and beautiful cheese board. It comes in two colors – amethyst and rose quartz. We love the gold outline on the edges too. It could also be used on your vanity as a place to hold or display your favorite makeup and perfume(s). Either way, it’s stunning.
11. Usagi Cocktail Shaker (Kettle & Brine $78) – This cocktail shaker comes in copper or gold, and is perfect for someone who wants to take their home bar up a notch. They blend utility and form elegantly and would make such a fun and useful gift.
12. Linen Table Runner – Plume Print (Raven and Lily $48) – This lovely and unique piece add the perfect touch to anyone’s dining table. Each runner is handcrafted in Cambodia and empowers at-risk women in Phnom Penh to help them provide for their families. The perfect gift for someone who appreciates beauty and goodwill.