We’re kicking off our Planolinks series once again to give you all of the up-to-date news on Instagram, social media, and beyond. From newly released features on Instagram to social media tips and tricks, we’ve gathered a few of our favorite articles and useful tips from the past month. Read on to dive in and gain more insight!
- Instagram recently teamed up with Netflix to release a new feature that allows users to share their favorite shows and movies they’ve been bingeing. Learn how to start sharing your favorite Netflix shows on Instagram Stories.
- The positive ways to use social media for business and personal are countless. We loved this article by Forbes that goes into detail about the ways you can use social media to become a better leader.
- When it comes to Instagram, your bio is everything. Check out this article for tips on creating a compelling social media bio.
- Instagram has been releasing so many helpful features recently! We’ve been loving this new feature that lets you add stickers Q&A’s to your Instagram Live video.
- Instagram’s algorithm has had some users wondering if certain posts are being “hidden.” However, Instagram put out an official statement ensuring people that “what shows up first in your feed is determined by what posts and accounts you engage with the most, as well as other contributing factors such as the timeliness of posts, how often you use Instagram, how many people you follow, etc.” Discover more here.
- When it comes to Instagram, trends are always shifting and changing. Here are the top 8 Instagram trends to look out for in 2019.
It’s only January, and so much has already happened in 2019! We hope you found these articles to be helpful in your social media strategies and planning for the year ahead. Look out for more of our PlanoLinks series for continued updates, news, and more.