Since the release of StoriesEdit, the response has been incredible! We love seeing our users getting creative when it comes to designing and posting Instagram Stories using our new design platform, StoriesEdit. We’re thrilled to announce that StoriesEdit is now available for WEB in addition to our mobile apps! While the mobile version is convenient, the web version is easy to navigate, user-friendly and will help you create the perfect Instagram Story right from your desktop.
How to Access and Use StoriesEdit on Web
To access StoriesEdit on web, simply go to www.planoly.com/storiesedit on your web browser. It also works in a very similar way to the StoriesEdit mobile app. Read on for step by step instructions on how to use StoriesEdit on web.
- When you get to the StoriesEdit home page, you’ll see a selection of templates to choose from.
- Scroll through the templates until you find one you want to use, and then click on your desired template.
- From there, you can add text, add shapes, change the background color, or add images. When changing the colors, you can choose from our specific swatches or slide your mouse through the color board to find your perfect match. *StoriesEdit Tip: Manually enter in your color using a hex code, RGB, or HSL.
- At the bottom of the design section, you have the option to delete, download, or send you Instagram Story design to PLANOLY. *Note: If you choose to send your design straight to PLANOLY, you will not be redirected. When you go to your PLANOLY Stories Planner, you’ll find your design there.
- For an in-depth step-by-step tutorial and break down of every feature on StoriesEdit WEB dashboard, click here for your visual guide.
We have an amazing variety of templates to choose from for all of your Instagram Story design needs, and we’ll be adding more on a regular basis! Always remember to either download or save your designs, as there is no option to ‘Save’ and we don’t want you to lose your beautiful work! The design possibilities are truly endless with StoriesEdit – we love seeing all of the lovely ways you’re using our new design platform.