Sharing from Instagram to PLANOLY is now easier than ever with the new Share feature. If you’re scrolling through Instagram and see a post that you want to regram on your own account, you can easily add content to your PLANOLY grid with the tap of a finger! Continue reading below to see how you can use this new feature to make sharing content from Instagram to PLANOLY a breeze.
How to Use the Share Feature
- When you find content you want to share from Instagram to PLANOLY, tap on the three dots (…) in the top right corner of the image. *Note: The ‘Share to’ feature is currently only available on iOS.
- Tap ‘Share to…’ for an option to add the content to your PLANOLY grid. PLANOLY TIP: You can also share content from Instagram to other apps such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Tap PLANOLY and select the Account you want to add it to. Also, choose Upload Type – Grid or Story.
- It will say Upload Successful, so you’ll know it’s in your PLANOLY grid.
- Open your PLANOLY app, and the content will be on your grid, ready to schedule!
This feature is simple and easy to use, but will help your planning strategies in a big way! While the Shareable Link Feature is still available, the ‘Share to’ feature is an even more convenient way to share and schedule out content.