Have you ever wanted to add your logo to brand the content you share on your Instagram Stories but you have no idea how? Well sit back, grab a cup of coffee, and keep scrolling because your life is about to get way easier! We’re sharing two ways to add your logo (or any image) to your Instagram Stories without using a third party app to do so.
Before we dive into the steps, the very first thing you want to do is save your logo as a PNG file and send it to your phone via email, Dropbox, AirDrop, etc. We recommend utilizing a high-res image that is at least 600×600 pixels at 300 dpi. It’s also a great idea to create a new album within your camera roll labeled “logos” so that you can always easily access your designs without having to scroll way back to when you first saved the design to your phone. Keep in mind that these instructions are for iOS only! Once you’ve got your logo saved and ready to go on your phone, there are two ways you can add it to you Instagram Stories.
Option #1: Copy and Paste Your Logo
It’s honestly as simple as it sounds! Here’s how:
- Open your logo in your camera roll and tap on the “Export” button on the bottom left of your screen.
- Then, tap “Copy” at the bottom left of your screen.
- Head on over to Instagram, and upload the content you want to share to your Instagram Stories.
- Double-tap on the screen and tap on the “Paste” option that appears.
- Resize, rotate and move your design with your fingers to your desired position.
“You’ll be able to brand any
of your content (including
videos), on the go, no
matter where you are.”
Option #2: Add Your Logo As a Sticker
This option is quite similar to the method above, but we wanted to make sure we provided you with another way to accomplish this. Here’s how:
- Head over to Instagram, and upload the content you want to share to your Instagram Stories.
- Without exiting Instagram, head over to your camera roll and find your logo
- Tap on the “Export” button on the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
- Tap on “Copy.”
- Head back to Instagram, and your logo should appear on the bottom left-hand side or your screen. Tap on “Add Sticker” and you’re all set!
And there you go! Now you’ll be able to brand any of your content (including videos) on the go no matter where you are. Don’t forget to get creative, add a solid background to your logo or secondary logo, or design some branded “swipe up” or “tap-below” graphics you can use. The possibilities are endless!