When it comes to setting yourself and your brand up for success, the best thing you can do to elevate your content and reach a larger audience is to create additional platforms to build on continuously.
On today’s blog post, we’re covering five reasons why you need a blog or website for your small business when selling products or services. We’ll uncover how it can help to propel you forward when it comes to activating new partnerships and creating more opportunities for growth. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s go ahead and dive in!
- Create Consistency – The first reason you need a blog or a website for your small business is to create consistency. Whether you’re sharing content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or all of the above, it’s essential to remain consistent with your posts and new content to keep an engaged audience. One thing to note: Each platform has its niche and its specific audience. The more social platforms you can build your brand on, the more your audience will grow!
- Build Engagement – Having a blog or a website can build on your engagement and in turn, will generate excitement towards your brand. A blog works best when you’re sharing new product announcements, mentioning new releases, and also promoting awareness towards recent launches and new ventures. It’s the best way for you to get personal with your audience.
- Elevate Your Exposure – Through the use of a blog or website, you can gain access to other outlets and avenues that will allow you to generate more exposure across social. Sharing content on your website and promoting news on your blog will create excitement with your customers, and keep them wanting to know what you’re doing next!
- Provide an Additional Platform – An additional platform means the opportunity for your brand to reach a larger audience! It’s a win/win if you ask me, and the best way to continuously get your name out there. Pro Tip – Create different content for each social platform to continue drawing your audience in. Try not to always share the same content on Instagram that you would on Facebook, and shake things up from time to time with what you’re creating!
- Spread the Word – A website can help build brand exposure and the opportunity for your name to be shared by other businesses, and platforms across the web. Whether it be in the form of content saved from your website via Pinterest, your articles shared by other sources, and so on…a website or blog can elevate your small business and help spread the word for you!
Whether you have a blog or are planning to implement a website into your small business strategy, we hope this helps leverage your small business into further success!
Head to the Planoly Blog to read more small business strategy tips.