PLAN YOUR FEED
1. The GRID pulls up your latest images from your Instagram profile feed.
2. Allows you to upload multiple images.
3. Hold on to image, then drag & drop to arrange your feed.
4. Tap on image when you’re ready to write copy & save. You can schedule now or later.
5. The “S” blue tab means you’ve scheduled that image.
6. The “U” pink tab means that image is not scheduled. The “Unscheduled” photos are the images that you can drag & drop to arrange your feed.
1. Tap on each day to see how your day looks like.
2. Scroll your calendar feed to see all scheduled posts for each day. It shows you a thumbnail of image, date, time & a snippet of your drafted caption.
3. You can also post now by sliding each line RIGHT. To delete, slide LEFT.
4. Each post that goes live gets “greyed out” to identify that you’ve already posted it.
5. You can re-post or regram an old photo from any day, week, or month by sliding each line RIGHT even if it’s greyed out.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A POST
1. Tap on photo when you’re ready to add caption.
2. Type out caption and tap OK at top right. If you’re ready to save, tap “UPDATE” at bottom footer. This will save it as a draft and will be here for you when you are ready to schedule the day and time to post.
3. When you’re ready to schedule, tap toggle to “schedule”, then dates and time slots will appear.
4. Select month, day, and time. Tap UPDATE at bottom footer.
Yay! You’re all set!