Just when you thought Instagram was slowing down with their updates and new features…they release something new, innovative, and exciting. For this months PlanoLinks, we’re breaking down several new and potential Instagram features that you should know about. Read on to stay informed and discover helpful growth strategies for your digital presence.
- It seems that Instagram could soon become a direct competitor to Pinterest. At the moment, IG users have the ability to save and organize private ‘Collections’; however, they have prototyped an option to create public ‘Collections’ in which multiple users can contribute. Learn more about this potential new feature.
- Instagram is currently testing out a potential ‘Donation’ sticker that’s available to a few accounts via Stories. Users can search through a list of nonprofits to link directly to the sticker to post onto their IG Stories. Read more here.
- Take a look at this infographic with twenty-one helpful facts that all eCommerce businesses should be aware of. Whether you’re looking for ways to increase sales, utilize Instagram for your growth strategy, or just interested in learning more…this infographic is packed with good information.
- From IGTV, Instagram Live, creative video content on the grid, & more…videos are becoming a huge trend on Instagram. We recently released the ability for PLANOLY users to auto-post videos via the PLANOLY app! Check out this blog post to learn everything you need to know.
- Did you know that you can now share a preview of your IGTV video straight to your Instagram feed? It’s a perfect solution to ensure that users IGTV channels get more traffic and visibility! Learn more about this fabulous feature.
- Is Instagram the shop window of the internet? They’re certainly taking steps in that direction. The company has even been experimenting with a dedicated shopping channel in Explore. Here is everything you need to know about window shopping on the ‘gram.
No matter what industry you’re in, staying informed is the best way to grow and get ahead! We hope you enjoyed this round of PlanoLinks. Stay tuned for more news and updates next month!